Terms and Conditions Relating To The Use of This Website
Please read this section carefully as it contains the terms and conditions for the use of this www.tunemoney.com website (the “Site”) by you. By proceeding with access to our Site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and will be bound by them. Please also note that additional terms and conditions apply to the respective Tune Money products and services offered on this Site. The terms and conditions for those respective products will be stated on the respective product pages and will be drawn to your attention when you browse or apply for or purchase those products and services. Please read those terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by them in addition to the terms and conditions stated herein.
The Site is operated by Tune Money Sdn Bhd (company number. 719679-A), with its registered address at 25-5, Block H, Jalan PJU 1/37, Dataran Prima, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. In the terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “the Company” or “Tune Money” means Tune Money Sdn Bhd (and its subsidiaries where appropriate); “you” “visitor” “customer” means any person(s) accessing and using our Site.
All trademarks, service marks, images, logos and names on the Site which identify Tune Money and are directly linked and associated to Tune Money.com are owned by the Tune Group. Nothing in the Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of Tune Money or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
3. Ownership Of All Materials On The Site
Unless otherwise stated and/or where used with permission, all copyright and database rights and other intellectual property rights that exist on this Site and its contents are owned by Tune Money and the Tune Group. You may download or use the material on the website for your non-commercial, private use. Otherwise, you may not publish, distribute, amend, download, extract, re-utilize or reproduce any part of the Site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means).
Tune Money and the Tune Group shall be entitled to take such action as is necessary to protect their intellectual property rights in this Site. You acknowledge that damages may not be an adequate remedy for any infringement of such rights by you and that Tune Money and the Tune Group are entitled to the remedies of injunction, specific performance, orders to deliver up infringing copies and any other statutory or equitable relief for any threatened or actual infringement and that no proof of special damages is necessary for reliance on such remedies.
While we have taken care in the preparation of the Site and to ensure this Site is always accessible, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee you will have uninterrupted or error free access to all or any part of the Site at all times or that any defects will be remedied or that the Site or the server that makes the Site available are virus or bug free. As such we will not be held liable, if for any reason, this Site is unavailable for any period, and do not warrant that that this Site will be free of any viruses or defects of any description and we shall not be liable for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
5. Accuracy and Validity of Information
Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information and material contained in this Site is accurate, and that all information and material is published is in good faith, Tune Money does not warrant or represent the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, correctness or otherwise of this Site’s contents or the results of the use, and disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law all warranties expressed and implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained on the Site. Accordingly, Tune Money does not accept any liability for any error or omissions and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses or damage arising out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in information and materials provided. We shall also not be liable for any loss damage or expense suffered or incurred by you as a result of any act or omission by you in reliance of any of the information contained in this Site.
6. External/ Third Party Linked Websites
From time to time we may provide links to other websites which are not under our control and which are not maintained by us. The various linked sites may allow for further link-up and interaction between you and the said sites for promotions and other interactive mediums. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and the inclusion of any hyperlink on our Site to any other website is not and shall not imply an endorsement or verification by the Company of such websites, its contents or its sponsoring organizations, or any association with its operations, and we do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on the said sites. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on those websites or the availability of those websites and, we are not to be held liable to such websites or for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access such linked websites you do so at your own risk.
All information and descriptions contained in this Website is provided strictly for general information only. This Website is not intended to be a complete description of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the respective products and services. The information displayed on this Site is subject to change without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (whether express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of all the same are excluded. The exclusions and limitations described herein shall apply only to the extent permitted by law, without prejudice to our rights to seek legal redress in accordance with the applicable laws. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you and any losses arising thereof in respect of your use of, reliance upon, or inability to access or use this Site, and will not be liable for any loss of use, profits, savings, investments or data or any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses arising in contract, negligence or tort.
The information and content contained in this Site is for general information only and is not intended to be constituted as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer is not authorized or to any person whom it is unlawful to make such solicitation or offer under the relevant laws of such jurisdiction.
You shall indemnify and shall keep us indemnified against all losses, damages, fees, cost, charges and expenses which we may have sustained or may have incurred and which have arisen directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your request via the Site.
9. Personal Information
We reserve the right to update, amend, cancel or vary at any time these terms and conditions without notice to you. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on this Site. As these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, we suggest that you check them whenever you visit the Site to ensure that you have seen and are aware of our latest terms.
11. Conflict between English Text And Other Language Text
If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text and as to the meaning of any of the terms, conditions and/or any contents contained in this Site and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.
12. Jurisdiction and Law
The laws of Malaysia shall apply to the Tune Money.com website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Disputes arising here from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
If you have any enquiries on the Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will respond to your enquiries as soon as possible.
14. Internet Security
Internet Security is important Tune Money has strived to incorporate privacy protection control systems that ensure stringent security standards and highest confidentiality for you, our valued customer. Tune Money is committed to ensure that our portal is secure and safe.
User ID & Password
As our customer, you are required to have a valid user ID and password in order to prevent unauthorized access to our website. This user ID and password is unique for each of our customers and it is the access key to the customer’s account.
Every customer is advised to:
- Memorize the password
- Change the password frequently
- Choose a difficult password.
Every customer is advised not to:
- Write down the password
- Use simple words and general personal details
- Share the password or disclose the password to any third party notwithstanding if that person an authorized personnel from Tune Money
- Provide the password through SMS, email or phone
Please remember that Tune Money will never request customers to provide account information such as login ID and Password by phone, SMS or e-mail. This information is strictly confidential.
Tune Money’s website requires a user ID and password. The user ID and password should be a combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters.
When you register with us, you will have to provide some Security Question(s) to ensure that you can securely access any accounts that you hold with us. In the event that you have forgotten your password, you can easily change your password by providing the correct answer to your security question.
Tune Money Security Measures
Tune Money has in place stringent controls to protect the confidentiality of customer information.
When a customer connects to Tune Money’s portal, the portal will automatically establish a secured session to the customer’s personal computer to encrypt confidential data communicated using 128-bit encryption.
When there is no activity for several minutes, Tune Money’s portal will terminate the customer’s secured session to help protect against unauthorized access.
If a login password has been entered incorrectly for a number of consecutive times, Tune Money portal will lock the ID to prevent any further online access to the account to help protect against unauthorized access.
Sometimes you may receive an e-mail where the e-mail claims to be from Tune Money. You would then be requested to re-register or update any of your details by simply clicking on the URL link provided together in the e-mail. Please do not use this kind of URL if you wish to perform any online transaction or perform any particular update as it will enrooted to a fake website which looks similar to our original website.
We will exercise considerable security measures to protect you, our valued customer. However, in view that the system can be exposed to external factors, we cannot completely guarantee the protection of your personal information, any more than any other establishment can. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for the loss, theft or misuse of your personal details when they are processed on this website or the internet generally, as we do not have control over the computer you use to access our portal and the transactions you perform.
We recommend the following:-
- Ensure that you are in the correct site whenever you want to transact. Type in the URL of the website (i.e. https://www.tunemoney.com ) in the browser locator.
- Do not click on any link in the e-mail to do your transaction.
- Do not proceed with any transaction if it seems suspicious.
- New security features will be included into the new version of the browser available and you are advised to update your browser frequently.
- Use updated personal firewall software to prevent any unauthorized access to your computer from the internet.
- Clear your browsing history and cache (information stored in your computer memory) each time you log-out to prevent others gaining access to your personal information or online activities.
- Steps to clear the browsing history and cache from your internet explorer:-
- Open MS Internet Explorer browser
- From the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options” option
- Select “General” tab
- Under the Browsing history, click “Delete…” button
- Under the Temporary Internet Files, click “Delete files…” button to clear the cache
- Under the Cookies, click “Delete cookies…” button to clear the cookies
- Under the History, click “Delete history…” button to clear the browser history
- Ensure that you do not provide anyone the opportunity to gain access to your information in your computer. Log out if you decide to leave your computer unattended. As an added security feature, we have put in a function that automatically logs-out when no activity is detected for a preset period.
- Ensure that your computer does not allow eavesdropping or recording activities.
- Always log out from Tune Money’s website before visiting other websites or immediately after you are done with our website.
- The AutoComplete function on your browser should be disabled to avoid the automatic completion of your ID when you type in user ID.
- Steps to disable the AutoComplete function:
- Open MS Internet Explorer browser
- From the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options” option
- Select the “Content” Tab
- Under the AutoComplete, click on the “Settings” button
- Uncheck the “User names and passwords on forms”
- Do not use the “remember password” function because this information can be easily accessed by hackers.
- Avoid downloading free programs not provided by us. These may incorporate hacker-friendly software.
- Avoid using public or shared computers to perform your transaction.
- Regularly maintain and keep your computer system security updates up-to-date. System softwares e.g. Microsoft Windows, always refer to Microsoft website for the latest fix updates.
- Install anti-virus softwares, e.g. McAfee, Norton (from Symantec) and Sophos and remember to keep it up to date.
- Practice log-in regularly to monitor your transactions.